These are the roles we’re actively looking to add to the team right now:
Finance and HR Manager (Maternity cover)
The role of the Finance & HR Manager is to keep the business compliant and financially sound. This is a maternity cover from June 2023 – August 2024. This role reports into MD.
- HR Ops: Keeping all HR records about present members of staff, accurate, compliant and up-to-date. Supporting recruitment efforts, on-boarding and off-boarding
- Office Management – owning the relationship with office suppliers. Liasing with the landlord as appropriate, and ensuring facilities are kept up to date so the office operates well.
- Finance: providing finance support including Book-keeping, Purchase Order management, Purchase ledger, Credit control, Payroll - expense management, initiating payments, pensions management, reports and data on agency performance, HMRC – submissions including VAT and PAYE.
- Comfortable with Xero, and have experience of autonomously managing finance at a similar sized professional services company
- Experience with BreatheHR or similar.
- Do not need to be CIPD or ACCA qualified. Processes are established
Please don’t be put off if your area of specialism is not listed. We find room for the best talent who share our values. So, if you’re a B2B marketing professional and ready to take your career forward, send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you come and work with us? Here are seven of the best reasons:
- We’re a leader in what we do; we create campaigns that work and results that deliver. That’s what you’ll be part of – making clients happy.
- We’re small enough that everyone’s voice is heard, but big enough that you’ll work on lots of different projects – all with lots of support and lots of training available too.
- We do everything in house, so while you’ll be a specialist you’ll get to learn from and experience the whole marketing and digital spectrum.
- We’ve got a varied and top-notch list of clients, so there’ll always be a dream account for you to work on.
- We’re growing steadily and we want you to grow with us, that’s why we focus on helping our team progress their own careers.
- We’re a team. It’s not just individuals who happen to work together, we actually all like each other.
- We’re based in central London, so whether it’s a craft ale or a kale juice you’re after, there’s a bar for that near us.
We want the best talent, so have put together one of the best benefits packages available:
- Lots of training, coaching and development opportunities
- A work:life balance with hybrid working as standard
- Generous Holidays and extra day off for your birthday
- Two fun yearly parties every year and our award-recognised Miles of Smiles event
- Travelcard loan, Ride-to-work scheme, Eyecare and childcare vouchers
- We support the charities that matter to you, and regular “Live Well at Velo” wellbeing program
- Celebrate with your colleagues at industry award ceremonies
- The obligatory pension, as we’re all getting older
We reward loyalty, honesty and hard work with excellent career prospects, clients you want to put on your CV and campaigns you will be proud of.
At Velo our company culture is based on ‘doing the right thing’. We are a proactive team who value honesty and trustworthiness, and we recognise the contribution each of us makes to the business. Velo is a place where bright, conscientious and inquisitive people thrive and are appreciated. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you.